Selecting the right developer for your ecommerce site can be overwhelming. With different companies claiming big things, the best idea is to ask questions listed below-
- How long have you been in business? Can we check your work profile? Together, these two questions allow you to explore the experience of ecommerce developers. Check their latest work, find about their clients, and ask for references, if need be.
- What do you specialize in? There are numerous ecommerce platforms to choose from – Shopify, Magento, PrestaShop, and WooCommerce, to name a few. Ask the developer what they specialize in.
- How much will you involve our team? Ecommerce development is all about collaboration. To keep up with branding, security and design needs, you would want to stay involved in all aspects of the development process.
- What kind of tech support can we expect? Ensure that the company will offer tech support for a specified period for free, following which you can discuss the scope with regards to a maintenance contract.
- Can we get a flexible payment plan? Considering the scale and work involved, ecommerce sites are never paid in full upfront. Most companies will give a payment plan that will include some advance.
Shortlist a few ecommerce developer services now!