Can you celebrate Halloween 2020, especially with the COVID-19 pandemic? Social distancing is the need of the hour, which does not mean you cannot enjoy Halloween. You just need to get creative and come up with some interesting quarantine Halloween concepts. This year it falls on Saturday and there will be a full moon.
Enjoy socially distanced spooky celebrations at home.
- Create a basket in the shape of a ghost and fill in biscuits or cookies shaped like Halloween characters. Leave the ghost basket on your neighbor’s or friends’ doorsteps. Spread social distance holiday cheer!
- Cook a spooky snack or bake a spooky cake.
- Watch Halloween movies with the family. There are kid-friendly options, you can check online.
- Decorate ghost emoji balloons with your kids. They will hardly miss the festival celebration even if it is a little different than last year.
- Host a virtual party on Zoom or Facetime wearing scary costumes, mixing spooky cocktails, and dancing to the spooky music in your living rooms. Even though everyone is in their home, the moments are epic.
If you are planning a family trip to Bromont during the Halloween holidays, then check https://tourismebromont.com/. You will get information on different Halloween events and also get an idea of where to stay and eat in Bromont.
- East Angus town invites you to explore its horrific pathway across Parc des Deux Riveres. You will experience a bone-freezing evening at the haunted forest.
- At Zoo de Granby, there will be thematic decors, costumed characters, and performances. You and your kids can get in some scary Halloween disguise and capture these fun moments at the zoo.
- Kids will enjoy the performance of Reglisse the witch and her mysteriously broken candy machine. The activity will get completed with candy distribution.
- Magog’s haunted house is inviting youngsters to have fun in their themed sections including the Jurassic Park, Harry Potter Universe, Flint Stones, and Pirate World.
- Ayer Cliff will get converted into a genuine Halloween village for one day. There are myriads of activities like pumpkin decorating workshop, candy house, spooked forest pathway, haunted house, games, costume contest, and entertainment.
- At the eerie Manor, you will enjoy the dinner show. Get served by strange characters and enjoy horrendous food presentation filled with mysterious delicacies.
- At La Mason, Movie Theater enjoys Casper and another horror classic with your children.
- In Crompton, at Le Gros Pierra orchard pick your pumpkins, say hi to the gentle witch Orise, savor a huge apple pie, enjoy wagon rides, and participate in pumpkin decorating workshops.