Truck accidents result in medical bills of thousands of dollars. You may be lucky if you came out alive without any physical harm, but the mental damage or trauma that a person undergoes is beyond imagination. 18-wheeler trucks or big commercial motor vehicles aren’t similar to other automobile vehicles, therefore, managing them is also a difficult task. Thus, finding a proper truck accident attorney who is expert in getting compensation in any circumstances to relieve from all sorts of financial burden is imperative.
Cecere Santana is a law firm created by Michael Cecere and Erick Santana 25 years ago. Now they have offices in West Palm Beach, Coral Gables, Plantation, and Coral Springs. However, they serve clients from all over South Florida. They have a record of getting best monetary compensation for their clients. All lawyers are specialized and licensed in their respective fields and have at least 25 years of experience.
Truck drivers are often busy transporting good to other destination. Thus, they always have busy schedule and set time in which the goods have to be transported. They have to keep driving, even if they’re tired in bad weather, etc.
Here are some common reasons for truck accidents –
- Driver is tired and sleepy
- Increased speed
- Bad weather
- Consumption of Drug or alcohol
- Brake or the other vehicle part’s malfunction
- Poor or slippery roads
- Irregular traffic flow
In such cases, accidents are big and dangerous. However, the insurance companies, in such cases, try to work harder to constrain the amount of reimbursement to be paid to the victim. Thus, here comes the role of a truck accident attorney.
A truck accident advocate will –
- Help you with their team to protect all witnesses and proofs which are being covered up by truck or insurance company in order to save the compensation amount. The attorney will ensure that his or legal team works at their best to protect your interests.
- Your attorney will immediately begin with the investigation with their legal team. They find evidences and witnesses before it is lost or destroyed by anyone, which may be difficult for you to do if you’re physically harmed.
- There are different laws for different states and accidents or injuries occurring in that state. You may not know all of it, but your attorney is well aware of all rules and consequences.
- During car accidents, only the driver is at fault, but in truck accident, the Truck Company, truck manufacturer, shipper and Maintenance Company is also responsible. Your attorney will help you get better compensation by reprimanding them as well.
- It is the job of insurance company to pay as less as possible to the victim. As a victim and layman, you might be unable to fight back, but an attorney knows all tactics and can negotiate better.
Appointing a truck accident advocate helps in maximizing compensation, negotiate settlement, completion of tedious task and in getting out of mental trauma.